Using the Microsoft Teams Integration
Here you can find instructions on how to set up your account to go through to the Microsoft Teams application.
This is a one time set up for all platforms that you currently use the software on, and the process should take no more than a couple of minutes:
1. Log on to Outlook on the web at https://outlook.office.com
2. In the folder list, select a group under the Groups section. In the group's menu, select the ellipses (...), then select Settings.
3. In the Group Settings pane, select Connectors.
4. Locate and select the Incoming Webhook connector in the list of available connectors.
5. Enter a name for this connector and choose Create.
6. Copy the webhook URL that is displayed and save it. Choose Done.
7. The webhook URL should look similar to the following:
8. Go to the "Integrations" page.
9. Put the URL you copied in the "Microsoft Teams Webhook URL" box and click "Save" button.
It's that simple!