How to Create Port Monitor?
- From Navigation pane, Choose "Port Monitors"
- Click "New Port Monitor"
1) Monitor TAB
- Fill in the details for Port Monitor;
- Monitor Name
- Ip Address and Port
- Choose port status to be notified
- Set timeout for response
- Set Port control interval
> Check Notifications settings
2) Notifications TAB
- Enable/Disable notifications for users.
> Check Location settings
3) Locations TAB
- You can select 1 location.
- Default location is : N. Virginia (US East)
- Select the closest locations for your web host for precise monitoring.
> Hit Save and your Port Monitor is ready!