- From Navigation pane, Choose "Uptime Monitors"
- Click "New Uptime Monitor"
1) Monitor TAB
- Fill in the details for Uptime Monitor;
- Monitor Name
- If you need Authorization details;
Enable Authorization and input username and password.
- Set timeout for response
- Set Uptime control interval
> Check Notifications settings
2) Notifications TAB
- Enable/Disable notifications for users.
> Check Location settings
3) Locations TAB
- Default location is : N. Virginia (US East)
- Select the closest locations for your web host for precise monitoring.
- You can select multiple locations.
> Hit Save and your monitor is ready!